Our school provides following academic programs
In order to meet our curriculum objectives, we take the children through a structured learning program, which involves a lot of structured and focused activities. No activity in the school is meaningless or done without a clear cut objective and outcome for the child.
Age Group: 1.10 years to 2.10 years
The Play Group Program is intended to provide kids the chance to play with other kids of their own age in a nurturing environment where they may figure out easy puzzles by "trial and error." A competent instructor, an assistant teacher, and a class helper are present in each Play Group. The goal at this level is to provide a welcoming and loving environment that will make the transfer from home to school easier.
Age Group: 2.10 years to 3.10 years
In our nursery programe kids learn largely through using all of their senses while exploring. Our curriculum assists in bridging the gap between the foundational information acquired during the Infant and programmes for toddlers and higher learning skills. Every child may feel appreciated, confident, and independent in a secure atmosphere thanks to the established curriculum, which provides the best basis for future learning.
Age Group: 3.10 years to 4.10 years
The curriculum places an emphasis on the child's overall development. All of the developmental milestones are addressed in this programme, which aids in the total grooming of the child. The children can develop their own physical skills with the help of a variety of tools and possibilities, which also improves their ability and control when moving and balancing. The youngsters acquire early writing abilities as well as letter and number sounds, two- and three-letter words. They pick up basic math concepts and abilities.
Age Group: 4.10 years to 5.10 years
We begin with fine motor and practical life skills. English is introduced with phonetics. Mathematics is introduced with materials that help the child comprehend this very abstract area. There are also a variety of activities that aid cognitive development and logical thinking. Children are taken through a program that covers fairly complex areas of language, mathematics, geography, history and science in a manner that will help them explore, discover and understand the fundamentals.
Frequently Asked Questions
With the number of preschools around you, how would you choose the right one for your child? Here are some questions that may help you make a choice.
1. Is early learning all about learning through fun, music, art, fantasy or is there more ?
2. Why does a research say that learning stops at 7 and application starts from then on ?
3. What is the right age to send your child to a preschool ?
4. Is it better to send your child to a regular K-12 school or an Early Education Centre ?
5. What is the meaning of curriculum in a preschool ?
6. What is Montessori, kindergarten, playway, multiple-intelligence etc. ?
7. Do children learn best individually, in small groups or large ones ?
8. Does technology hurt or help the learning of a young child ?
9. Will your child be able to transition well into class one in a regular school ?
10. What difference can quality early education make to a childs later learning ?
Please visit us for answers to all these and more.